Journal of Statistical Sciences (JSS)
- JSS is an official journal of the Iranian Statistical Society. This open-access peer-review journal provides a national forum for refereed original research work in Probability and Statistics. Prime importance is given to significant theoretical developments and to innovative applications of statistical methodology. Manuscripts submitted to the JSS must be in Persian and present original unpublished work and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Frequency: The JSS is published in one volume of two issues a year and appears in June and December.
- Licenses: The JSS with license No. 812/2910/3 dated 1384/7/12 Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, registration number 2506/124 dated 14/5/2006 of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance.
- ISSN: Print 1735-8183 and online 2783-2929.
- The National Archives and Library of the Islamic Republic of Iran publish both quarterlies in print and electronically.
- Aims and Scopes: JSS provides a national forum for refereed original research work in Probability and Statistics. Prime importance is given to significant theoretical developments and to innovative applications of statistical methodology.
- Submission: Researchers are requested to provide and submit their articles according to the Authors Guide.
- Preliminary Review: Articles will be preliminarily reviewed within three days, notify the author, or be placed in the reviewing process.
- Reviewing Process: According to the Reviewing Flowchart, Articles for publication in JSS should be approved by at least two referees.
- Reviewing Period: The duration of the process may take up to six months.
- Tracking: The reviewing process can be tracked via the JSS site.
- Indexing: JSS is indexed in Google Scholar, Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC), Portal of Scientific Journals (POSJ), National Journal Database (Magiran) and Scientific Information Database (SID).
- Social Networks: JSS can be followed through Linked-in and Academia.
- Ethics Charter: JSS follows the guidelines provided by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) in publishing ethics.
- Authors' Obligations: The article or its translation should not already be sent to any other publications. This matter and the originality of the research need to be approved by signing the Letter of Commitment and the Conflict over Interest Form by all the authors.
- Copyright: The corresponding author must ensure that he has the right to publish the article and not contain any offensive points. On behalf of other authors, the corresponding author should assign the Copyright of the article to JSS.
- Fees for Publishing: This journal doesn't charge fees and submitting and publishing an article in this journal is free.
- Email: amarmodares.ac.ir